How to pack your Jane Kønig jewellery
We are taking all precautions in these times of pandemic and Covid19 restrictions.
That is why right now we pack all jewellery in a sealed plastic bag to avoid touching the jewellery.
When you receive your jewellery, you can easily pack them in the cute way we usually do, in the included jewellery boxes.
How to pack the small jewellery box
How to pack the medium jewellery box
How to pack the big jewellery box
The elegant jewellery boxes have become icons in bathrooms and walk-ins all over the world. The beautiful box contains a felt pillow for the presentation of your jewellery and the box can be closed in an elegant fabric bag with matching twisted ribbons.
Jane Kønig has been responsible for decorating the two beautiful Jane Kønig stores in Aarhus and Copenhagen, while the artist Malene Landgreen has decorated the walls of the stores and designed the beautiful and iconic Jane Kønig jewellery boxes.
Jane is quite fond of art:
“I am very inspired by art, and I love the very special energy that an artist can convey through an artwork.
I absolutely love Andy Warhol and all his setups, movies and beautiful photos. In addition, I am also completely amazed at Malene Landgreen, who has made beautiful art in our stores as well as on our jewellery box”.
- Breakup Ring, sterling silverFrom €49.00
- Sex Earring, sterling silverFrom €69.00
- Sex Earring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €89.00
- Small Bruised Heart Ring, sterling silverFrom €45.00
- Luv Earring, sterling silverFrom €59.00
- Luv Earring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €75.00
- Logo Ring, sterling silverFrom €69.00
- Logo Ring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €89.00
- Logo Earring, sterling silverFrom €89.00
- Logo Earring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €115.00
- Heartbeat Ring, sterling silverFrom €45.00
- Heartbeat Ring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €69.00