V ring - a classic by Jane Kønig
Do you know Jane Kønig's V ring?
The V ring is an all time classic from Jane Kønig's collections, and a must-have in your jewelery collection. We are tempted to say that should you have only one ring, it must be the V ring.
The V ring is created by clean lines, and the sculptural shape makes it a completely unique and special piece of jewelery, which compliments both the raw and dramatic look.
The V ring is super easy to style alone and with other rings because it can be used on both the inner and outer joints of your fingers.
This season, the ring has a new design in the Reflection pattern. Reflection's expression is highly eclectic and the pattern draws strong references to the mysteries of the East and ancient jewelry traditions.
The V ring family
- Drippy V Ring, sterling silverFrom €55.00
- Drippy V Ring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €85.00
- Reflection V Ring, sterling silverFrom €85.00
- V Ring, 18-carat goldFrom €1,014.00
- Pearl V Ring, sterling silverOld Darling price €47.50 Regular Price €95.00
- Pearl V Ring, gold-plated sterling silverOld Darling price €50.50 Regular Price €101.00
- V Ring, sterling silverFrom €85.00
- V Ring, gold-plated sterling silverFrom €95.00
- Diamond V Ring, sterling silverFrom €459.00
How to style your V ring
The ring is super easy to style both alone and with other rings because it can be used on both the inner and outer joints of your fingers.
It also looks super cool to stack multiple V rings on the same finger.
Does your old V ring need a new gold plating?
If you already have a V-ring that has become a bit dull to look at, you can easily get it beautiful again.
You can have it re-gilded in one of our Jane Kønig stores or order a re-gilding here at the shop.
- Gold plating, large€49.00
- Gold plating, medium€35.00
- Gold plating, small€19.00
Is your V ring in silver?
It's easy to make a silver ring shine beautifully again.
We recommend that you clean your silver jewellery from Jane Kønig in this way:
- Clean the jewellery with lukewarm water.
- Scrub lightly with a soft toothbrush and neutral dishwashing detergent.
- If the V ring is still slightly oxidized, you can dip it in the liquid silver cleaner for a maximum of 5 sec. Then rinse the jewellery in water and sand with a dry cloth.